Tuesday 29 May 2012

Review L'OREAL ELVIVE Sparkling Shampoo


Hi to all my future followers :) this post is a review on the l'oreal elvive sparkling shampoo which i paid £2.85 each for from my local tesco.Well the first thing that attracted me to pick up these glistening beauties was the packaging i do love me some pretty packaging with the pink bottle with a nice blue lid now it says on the bottle its for fine to normal,dull hair now i have think hair but i simply couldnt not give it a ago and im super happy i have because i think ive found me some holy grail material. This shampoo and conditioner combo is brilliant & left my hair feeling light with a brilliant shine it does say on the back of the bottle it gives 50% more shine from first use and i cant disagree! it smells lovely and the glittering crystals in the shampoo really is a bonus not a bonus the other half is too impressed with ;) but if your looking to change your current shampoo i would recommend this product great smell, brilliant shine and not too pricey :) I am one happy bunnie with this purchase.


P.S I know these are the worlds worst pictures but I had to make the most with what I had! my good camera is at my parents when they borrowed it to go to spain & I havent got it back yet so these are taken on my trusted blackberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment